Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Why?

Sometimes I just get so angry at this illness that has taken my daughter away from me. I have spent alot of time asking why? Why Summer? What did she ever do? What did I ever do? Why did this illness rip apart our family? I am just so broken over this. All I can do is ask why? Maybe I will never get the answer I am looking for. It consumes me day and night. Secretly I wake up from sleeping and I am overcome with emptiness. There is this constant aching in my heart. A place that can never be full again. I just want to scream at the top of my lungs. My love for her was not enough to help her. I sometimes wonder about some of the conversations we had. I thought I could see a glimpse of my daughter in there somewhere. Other times, I didnt know who I was talking to. Did anything I say, sink it? I hurt for her. I hurt for what we will never have. Each moment, I am just getting through. Just breathing in and out, minute to minute. One tear at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment