Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dear Summer

Dear Summer, I miss you every minute of everyday. When I open my eyes to the start of a brand new day, I look for you. As I close my eyes to go to sleep, I dream of you. All of the moments in between, I think of you. My heart will not let me move on. I am stuck on pause. Time keeps moving and I am still here waiting. I cannot move forward. As long as you are not with me, never will. I know that I havent been the mother that you needed me to be. I know that what you needed from me was much more than I could give you. I did the best that I could. I loved you more than you will ever know. Maybe there will come a day when you will see that. Everything I did, was out of love. My love for you will always be here. I sit here day after day praying that you will ask God to help you. I pray that God will give you what I could not give you. I have learned that the only one that I can count on is God. He has never left me. He will never leave you. Just ask him to help you. You cant do this on your own. All of the medicine in the world cannot make you better. God can. He can bring you out of that lonely place and make you a new person. If I could make you better, I would. I am in a dark place too. There are times when I dont want to take another breathe without you in my life. When those times consume me, I am comforted by Gods presence. He gives me peace and unconditional love. No matter what mistakes I make, I am still his. He can do this for you Summer. Please baby girl.
                                                       Love Always, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment