Saturday, September 11, 2010

I want

I am having a tough evening, just wanting a hug from my daughter. You know, the kind of hug that smothers you? Yep, that kind. I want her to walk through the door and tell me how much she loves me and misses me. I want to hear her beautiful voice singing to me. I want to hear her play me a song on her guitar. I want her to ask me if she is pretty and I want to say YES. I want to fix her long thick hair. I want to cook for her and have her come up to me and tell me how good it was. I want to walk down the hall and have her scent surround me. I want to watch General Hospital with her after a long day of school. I want to walk up to her and tell her how much I love her and how much I need her in my life. I want her to realize that we only want what is best for her and that we will never give up on her. My physical scars are healing, but not my emotional ones? I cant have any of these things. I am so full of sadness that I cant see what is in front of me. This aching in my heart is just to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment